Yesterday on 25th May at 12:30 Realme organized a launch event in India where They have Launched 4 New Smart Products in India! for the Indian users. In the event the CEO of the company India Mr. Madhav Sheth introduced Realme Smart TV, Powerbank 2, Truly wireless earphones namely ‘Buds Air Neo’, Watch.
As promised earlier, Thy have has launched a bunch of new products on global as well as in Indian Market, and they are going exclusive with Flipkart for the sale.
List of Products Launched:
- Realme PowerBank 2
- Realme Watch
- Buds Air Neo
- Realme TV
Lets discuss one by one and keep guessing the price of the products
1. Realme PowerBank 2
At your first glance, how much will you pay for this gorgeous looking powerbank? Not convinced yet? Let’s talk about the technical specification first –
- 10000mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- 18W charger is the new mantra
- Dual output USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- 18W (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A) two-way fast charging via USB Type-C
- USB Type-A Output (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A)
- 13 layers of protection including current, over-power, short circuit, over charger or discharge and more
- 15mm thick, Weight: 216 grams
- It takes 3.40 hours to fully charge the Power bank (claimed by the company)
And all these comes in the price of just Rs. 999
Here is the purchase like of Realme PowerBank2:
Also here you can check out the other frontline competitors of this powerbank:
2. Coming Next to Realme Watch
If you are a regular follower of our page, you must have known all the details about the Realme Watch!
Here are some highlights:
- 3.5cm (1.4inch) large touch screen display
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Paired with Realme Link App
- Available in 3 color variants – Blue, Red & Dark Green
- 24/7 Health Assistance
- Intelligent activity tracker with 14 dedicated sports mode
- Smart notification – 3rd party apps and smart vibration notification
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- 160mAh battery with 7 days battery life based on usage and 20 days on power saving mode
As told earlier, the watch comes in 2 different strap styles, silicone straps in classic design and fashion design. On the upside the pricing has been done very nicely by Realme. The watch is priced at Rs. 3999 and will be exclusively available at Flipkart and Official Website of Realme starting from June 5th. The Fashion straps will be sold separately at Rs. 499.
Get your Realme Watch here:
3. Realme Buds Air Neo
Realme Buds Air Neo – Technical Specifications:
- Bluetooth 5.0 on top
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant and Siri.
- 13mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- R1 chip for 119.2ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dimensions: 40.5×16.59×17.7mm (Earphones); 51.3×45.25×25.3mm (Case)
- 3 hours of standalone playback with 25mAh battery on each headset, 17 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging
- There will be 3 color variants: white red and green
The Buds Air Neo will be available at Flipkart at just Rs. 2,999, you can order it from here:
4. Here comes the last and the bigger one – Realme Smart TV:
If you already got impressed by the lineup so far, wait because the main trump card of this event was the Realme Smart TV with a very attractive pricing.
It comes in 2 screen size, one is 32 inches and the other one is 43 inches truly bezel less display. Unlike the over pricing of OnePlus TV seen recently, Realme kept the price of both of the TVs economically. The HD Ready Realme Smart TV 32″ variant is priced at just Rs. 12,999 and the 43″ Full HD variant priced at just Rs. 21,999. Both of the variants goes on sale from June 2nd on Realme.com and Flipkart exclusively.
You can also check and purchase them from here:
Share your thoughts about these recently launched Realme Products and let us know if you are planning to buy any of them in the comment section below.